homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our shameful infant mortality rate

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our shameful infant mortality rate
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:11:45 -0800

This is an excellent example of strawman and DT. By reframing you *attempt*
to place the other party in the position of having to defend their
statements.

The statement stands as it references your reply to the post I responded to.

Me thinks per chance you don't give enough credit to those reading this list
if you think they can't follow your tangled weaving in an attempt to defend
your own inaccuracies and obsessions by trying to place those who correct
you in a bad light.

And, in one way I do agree with you, you usually do much better than this.

Again, infant mortality rates are calculated on 1 month to 1 year. How
exactly/precisesly does your ancedotal tales of birth deaths have any
substance in a discussion whose parameters start 30 days after your tales?

Lynda