homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our shameful infant mortality rate

  • From: "Melody O." <melody AT crecon.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our shameful infant mortality rate
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:43:16 -0700

At 10:46 AM 1/14/05 -0500, James wrote:

>> James will still find some way to blame you, Melody. It's his main source
>> of entertainment. I hope you do not get involved with "The Clan" as they
>> are not good people. Another person who used to be on the list had some
>> involvement with them. She said that are very scary and both have
>> criminal backgrounds including time in prison. You can tell from reading
>> their posts that they are mean-spirited.
>> This reply is NOT going to the list. I know you will respect the
>> confidentiality of the information I gave you about them.
>
>Well, my dear Nancy from Texas, it got on the list. Now I put it to the
>members of the list: just who here is mean spirited.
>
>Lee, if you are reading this, you once told me that it was your policy not
>to unsub people from the list unless the engaged in personal slander that
>could be harmful to the individual. Nancy is a liar and slanderer in her
>statement about criminal backgrounds. I've never even had a moving traffic
>violation my whole life.

That's OK James and Denise, those of us who have been on the list for a
while know the truth. In fact, before you responded I thought you had a
rapport with Nancy like Tvo with Gene; that she was just being sarcastic
and silly.

I hadn't thought of you as being mean spirited when you made your statement
of:

>ALL the
>women I have known, ALL, who had a child die or died themselves in
>childbirth were grossly overweight with the accompanying bad nutrition and
>weakness one would expect to find.

I just thought you didn't get out much. LOL! It didn't hurt my feelings, I
just wanted you to realize that there was someone else you knew that didn't
follow the norm you had experienced. :-)

And just as a side-note to Nancy: I don't need to be warned of anyone on
the list, thank you. My husband Steve has been on this list for over 5
years, so if I need any info, I'll ask him. He gets his story straight,
anyway.

Best wishes,
Melody