homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our shameful infant mortality rate

  • From: "clanSkeen" <sgian AT planetc.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our shameful infant mortality rate
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:46:13 -0500

James will still find some way to blame you, Melody. It's his main source of entertainment. I hope you do not get involved with "The Clan" as they are not good people. Another person who used to be on the list had some involvement with them. She said that are very scary and both have criminal backgrounds including time in prison. You can tell from reading their posts that they are mean-spirited.
This reply is NOT going to the list. I know you will respect the confidentiality of the information I gave you about them.

Well, my dear Nancy from Texas, it got on the list. Now I put it to the members of the list: just who here is mean spirited.

Lee, if you are reading this, you once told me that it was your policy not to unsub people from the list unless the engaged in personal slander that could be harmful to the individual. Nancy is a liar and slanderer in her statement about criminal backgrounds. I've never even had a moving traffic violation my whole life.

James