homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our shameful infant mortality rate

  • From: Nancy <nancyr AT ntin.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our shameful infant mortality rate
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:07:02 -0600

James will still find some way to blame you, Melody. It's his main source of entertainment. I hope you do not get involved with "The Clan" as they are not good people. Another person who used to be on the list had some involvement with them. She said that are very scary and both have criminal backgrounds including time in prison. You can tell from reading their posts that they are mean-spirited.
This reply is NOT going to the list. I know you will respect the confidentiality of the information I gave you about them.
Nancy in Texas