homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our shameful infant mortality rate

  • From: Lisa Perry <lkvp AT floydva.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our shameful infant mortality rate
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:31:57 -0500

Nancy wrote:

This reply is NOT going to the list. I know you will respect the confidentiality of the information I gave you about them.

I thought about ignoring this, then I thought about a personal reply directly to Nancy.
I haven't a clue as to James or Denise's background (or any other list member) and frankly, it isn't anything I've considered nor needed to know. We are all 'one' on this list and while I may have found James and Denise's comments harsh or abrupt at times, their posts are usually thought provoking and intelligent. I've learned from what they had to say.

IMHO, I believe Nancy should apologize.

Lisa