homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our shameful infant mortality rate

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our shameful infant mortality rate
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:45:19 -0700

Oh! I forgot one thing I was going to add to my story, and that is a
picture of Michael today. This is the on-line Christmas Greeting I made
from pics throughout the year. Michael is the littlest one with brown hair
and often a messy face. We are still trying to get him to learn to eat by
mouth instead of only through a feeding tube. The rest of the kids are
ours too. :-)
Here's the pics:

http://steve.oliphant.org/Christmas04/

Sheesh! Where do you guys find the time to read or write.

Looks like a happy family. Congratulations.