ch-scene - Re: Rhapsody for Macs

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kevin Darbro <kdarbro AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Rhapsody for Macs
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:12:32 -0500

Not for those of us running iTunes 6.0 that have bought music:

http://hymn-project.org/jhymndoc/

"iTunes 6.0 Warning

It appears that if you make any purchases using iTunes 6.0, from that point
on you must use 6.0 ‹ and then JHymn won't work for you either. JHymn will
have to learn how to perform the iTunes 6.0 protocol before this problem is
likely to be fixed -- so hang on, it could be a bit of a wait."

I've had to do the CD-RIP method as jHymn wouldn't work for me, whereas the
CD Burn/Rip process worked just fine.

- Kevin