ch-scene - Re: Rhapsody for Macs

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Rhapsody for Macs
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 09:27:58 -0800 (PST)

bendy:
> High bit rate mp3, and you can download them as many times as you want.

please help this ipod ignint noob build his mental matrix. you've heard
peeps say, 'i'm just aking for a friend," and thought, yeah right. well, i'm
just asking for my little niece, who just got an ipod from her doting
grandparents. i have far too much to do in my life to to manage gynormous
lists of downloaded files, myself.

but, will an ipod load up mp3s off emusic in a straightforward way (like,
skipping the burn to cd step)?

3