baslinux - Re: [BL] links-ssl for libc5

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] links-ssl for libc5
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:09:24 +0000 (UTC)

Sindi wrote:

Downloaded to bl2 (where I have libc5) and tried it at gmail and it says it is doing SSL negotation but puts me back to the login page.

My links2 and elinks ssl both accessed gmail. Did you compile against openssl or something else?

It did work at sdf to log into webmail.

It did not work at my other shell account: This server could not verify that you are authorized (it never even asked me for login and password!).

Can you compile links links2 or elinks with ssl against uclibc?
Is it worth compiling dynamically as well (it might save space to add the dynamic libraries for uclibc, if ssl requires uclibc, then compile several things against it dynamically).

Sindi