baslinux - Re: [BL] bl3: ftpd and links

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] bl3: ftpd and links
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:21:12 +0100

Thank you very much for help.

> links 0.95 and 0.98 use the same links.cfg
> If you install links2 package it will overwrite that cfg with one from
> links2 and then links 0.95 will complain of unknown options but still
> work.

I installed links 0.98 on bl2 (where I have installed a C compiler) and it
overwrote links 0.95.
To have ssl support I would have also installed openssl.
It would be possible at this point to "add" ssl support using your minimal
openssl package (and perl minimal package) in bl2?
I suppose that to have openssl installed I need a C compiler and Perl.
Is there any packages for a C compiler and Perl (or openssl) in bl3?

Regards,
Giuseppe