baslinux - Re: [BL] links-ssl for libc5

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] links-ssl for libc5
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 15:00:35 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

Salve,
thank you very much for having compiled the two bl3 packages for links1 and
links2 with ssl.
If I install both, do you think they will conflict, each other and/or with
bl3 links-0.95?

Since they both use the same links.cfg, if you have the larger links.cfg for links2, links1 will take longer to load while complaining about invalid options. But work. I presume links2 creates its own default links.cfg since Steven has not supplied one. You may want to save your original links-0.95 links.cfg under a different name. Maybe there is some way to call it while loading links. There are online manuals.

If it is possible I would like to try both (also to test the computer).
Regards,
Giuseppe