baslinux - Re: [BL] USB modem and wireless, was Development Tools for BL (fb)

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: lforrestster AT gmail.com, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] USB modem and wireless, was Development Tools for BL (fb)
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 01:45:52 +0000 (UTC)

Looks like that would have to be de-selected for 2.4.19 to use on
BL. Fine by me. But I still can't get my compiler to work. Posted
on a GNU utils mailing list devoted to such things and haven't
gotten a response. Depressing....

I re-installed libc6-dev and libc6, but that didn't help.

Do you have space to compile with BL? I have compiled lots of kernels with BL2. It took some help from other list members at first.
2.4.31 compiles with SW8.1 compiler and libraries.

I work at home using a DOS wordprocessor

Word Perfect?
5.1, had to change from 4.2 when MS stopped importing 4.2

and linux for the scanner and to do other things that I no
longer need Windows for.

I'm impressed. And I do appreciate the vote of confidence, Sindi, but
I think you know a lot more than I do.

Different things. I can't write a shell script.