baslinux - Re: [BL] USB and the digital camera

  • From: "Sheldon Isaac" <SheldonIsaac AT MyRealBox.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] USB and the digital camera
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:30:59 -0500

I got David's Linux 2.4.something image file, and used it as he said with
an existing BL3.32 hard-drive installation.

It recognized the flash-RAM storage cards plugged into the reader, via USB
port.

And fdisk saw /dev/sda

And I could mount /dev/sda1 /mnt
There was a message that it didn't have an e2fs file system, but df
showed it as mounted, and the directories and files on it could be seen.

Thanks a lot.

lsmod gave an error message, maybe because it was a busybox program that
doesn't work with the 2.4.something kernel?

Somewhere David? said to get programs from Slackware 10.2?

I can't find lsmod (would I need a new insmod, too?)

I looked around

ftp://carroll.cac.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/slackware/slackware-
10.2/slackware/

sorry, it wrapped.

Thanks,
Sheldon