baslinux - Re: [BL] USB and the digital camera

  • From: "Sheldon Isaac" <SheldonIsaac AT MyRealBox.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] USB and the digital camera
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:52:14 -0500

Thanks for your good work on these things.

As I recall, using
http://us.share.geocities.com/davidjmoberg/zimage-usb.gz
several days ago, in the way David said to, ie with an HD installation of
BL3.32, both my SD (USB)card readers (one doesn't work under Windowd 98SE
[no driver], the other came with a driver disk and does work) are
recognized with a vfat or e2fs system on the inserted SD card.

I will try the new http://us.share.geocities.com/davidjmoberg/initrd.gz and
http://us.share.geocities.com/davidjmoberg/usb2.gz soon.
Am I supposed to insmod some things?

Also I will try the camera's own cradle which connects via USB - so far I
have only used that wirh Win98.

Thanks,
Sheldon