baslinux - Re: [BL] device or resource busy

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] device or resource busy
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:38:26 +0000 (UTC)

Can a motherboard which went bad due to bad capacitors damage an ethernet card and a scsi card in it? The video card is fine. The two nonworking cards came with a batch of three computers given us to recycle (the other two worked, this was fixable by replacing 6 caps) and I don't know which computer these cards were in since my overeager partner removed them all to show me them.

The ethernet card lets you insmod and ifconfig but won't ping, and the scsi card won't let you insmod the module (Device or resource busy).