baslinux - Re: [BL] serial networking and telnet server

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] serial networking and telnet server
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 05:06:17 +0000 (UTC)

Oops. Spelling error. Try
http://wheel.compose.cs.cmu.edu:8001/cgi-bin/browse/objweb .

James

Tom conversion service. Converts 40 formats of file, or URLs, between things like gif, jpeg, ppm, Adobe wordperfect, word, excel, ppm, rtf.

Where do I put the file to be converted? The link marked explain gave me a 404 not found.

The URL conversion sounds handy for posted WORD or pdf files - have you tried that?

Carnegie Mellon University. (Pittsburgh USA)