baslinux - Re: [BL] Connecting via ethernet

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Connecting via ethernet
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 18:00:56 -0400 (EDT)

I did not find a free crossover cable but I got four pci realtek 8139
cards and one more ISA (Kingston) to play with and then probably return.
Is there some easy way to make an adaptor so that a hub-type cable can be
used instead of crossover, since I can get several of those free?

We have made printer cables into plip cables with an adaptor.

Most of the ISA cards were smc.