baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 mail menu

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 mail menu
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 18:46:23 -0500 (EST)

The reason I thought nothing was happening when I pressed 1-6 or Q in the
mail menu on the second BL3 computer is that the numbers and Q do not
appear when I press them, from that menu, on both a mono and a color VGA
monitor.

Therefore I thought nothing happened so I also did not hit Enter ey.

Is there some easy way to check the video card in BL3?
We checked in DOS and it is S3 Trio64V+.

On the first BL3 computer (color VGA) I press 6 and see 6. It has some new
AGP onboard video chip. On the other one I press 6 and see nothing.

You might also want to put instructions to type the number followed by the
enter key, since many programs (at least in DOS) only require typing the
number. It would help people who cannot see the number appear if they
know to type Enter.