baslinux - [BL] links-ssl

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] links-ssl
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 19:02:48 -0500 (EST)

Using the same setup (BL3, X at 800 res 12 bit) for both links 0.90 and
links-ssl, I tried to look at a few images. Links-ssl does not download
the images, links-0.90 downloads and displays them. I can see it
downloading at a particular speed (500 bytes/sec right now).

I am telnetted to my shell account with BL3, writing Pine mail, and there
is NO CURSOR. In rxvt. How do I fix this?

And how do I set it to have a few more columns so I can read all of what
I am typing (8 more might do it). (Where do I edit rxvt settings))
Could you make the default rxvt 2 columns wider, or would that not work at
640 resoulution? (I am at 800 now).
Sindi

I count 67 columns - can it e 75 instead and still fit?Excuse typos, hard to
correct them without a cursor.Can you use a
small
enough font to get 78 columns plus scrollbar in 640 res?

If I hit the [] in upper right with the mouse arrow, the window does not
get larger.