permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Is it Satirical irony or

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Is it Satirical irony or
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 04:20:09 -0400

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 2:52 AM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
wrote:

> next conference the whole sight
> is covered by Lawton and co. I also recognised a recent move by the Lawton
> gang to move over on top of and steal the show in yet another valued
> exercise by others who have worked hard to put threads together in an
> honest manner with integrity purpose and respect.

And Lawton and Vlad's ally-in-subterfuge and poseurship Wheaties the
"permie" goofball
is sponsoring PRI courses. The highlighted "important" threads at Wheaties'
forum are an abslute joke.
The projects depicted in posts with featured photoessays might as well have
been carried out by a fracking crew
Sham, poseurship, greedheadism. What would you expect from a follower of
the despicable Ayn Rand. Disgusting,'the whole gang of them, Vlad included.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com