permaculture - [permaculture] Is it Satirical irony or

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>, Joe Atkinson <learn@permaculture.org.uk>, Andy Goldring <andyg@permaculture.org.uk>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Alan Enzo <ecoenzo@gmail.com>, Scott Pittman <scott@permaculture.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Is it Satirical irony or
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 18:52:49 +1200

ironically satirical ...seems so to me..or is it my sick or black humour
?...that the masqeurade of British Permaculture has been bought out by
frauds, thieves, liars and cheats. When we visit the link advertising and
marketing the "Permaculture Associations" next conference the whole sight
is covered by Lawton and co. I also recognised a recent move by the Lawton
gang to move over on top of and steal the show in yet another valued
exercise by others who have worked hard to put threads together in an
honest manner with integrity purpose and respect. This is of course the
Children in Permaculture efforts that have stemmed from the recent European
Permaculture Teachers Network.

I ask you Joe and you Andy who are senior members and by now surely elders
of respect in this organisation how is it you are still so blind to such
charlatan behaviour ? Or are you blind and have not done any due diligence
? Or have you been bought out ?

I note that part of the Lawton presentation at this conference markets
their work of "Greening of the Desert" which when researched found that it
was an absolute failure. And now Nadia Lawton is presenting herself as a
global authority on Children in Permaculture.

Is this an insult to CIPS who you were part of Joe in EPT ? and whom you
know full well has done stirling work which needs the applause with many
members of your association centrally involved.

Lets have an answer and maybe some constructive debate ? Or is time for
charlatans to abuse us all ?

Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: