permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is this?
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:12:18 -0500

On 2/27/2013 10:03 AM, Lawrence London wrote:

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 1:50 AM, loren luyendyk <loren@sborganics.com <mailto:loren@sborganics.com>> wrote:

With all due respect, PI-USA has left a void, a niche, which has
been filled by this guy whoever whatever American Permaculture
Association. As Toby hinted, PI-USA hasn't been too vocal about
their role, and now other people are stepping up to fill the niche.

My apologies to values list member Loren. I got up on the wrong side of the bed today; no need for rudeness. Such is the nature of email and remote conversations.

Valid points:

Vlad has gone nowhere and has not filled any intelligent niche.

The permaculture movement, like the biointensive gardening movement of the 60's-to present, is filled with talented, knowledgeable,
dedicated folks who for one reason or another have not been successful at generating income for themselves. These are important people
to have in the movement; it would not be the same without them.