permaculture - Re: [permaculture] cooperation between permaculture teachers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cory Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] cooperation between permaculture teachers
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 20:31:40 -0800 (PST)

Michael,

Thank you for your words. I think that a national convergence would be great
and would be willing to help organize or market or whatever for that. I have
a pretty good idea of how busy you and other established designers/teachers
are and appreciate your intention to extend yourself to expand into these
areas.  I am willing to help where I can be useful. I, like others, do not
feel like I can spearhead anything right now (nor would it be appropriate for
me to do so, I feel). If enough of us volunteered to move forward, I think we
could spread things out sufficiently that it would be doable for any one of
us.

It's always adventurous to put in organizational structure. What would the
yield of such a structure be? It seems that if it were approached as a site
design, with an analysis done and needs/resources included that it might be
easier to get agreement? That sounds like a lot of work, I'm sure that a
number of you have engaged in multiple discussions around that, and it may be
that things are organically evolving as they should, from various regions and
sectors and it will all come together when it should. I'm sure others may
have a better sense of that than I do, being out in the boonies relatively
speaking. I am just blissfully ignorant enough to not know any better, lol.

Meanwhile, I'm willing to discuss with anybody how we can help each other
spread the word more effectively. Another place to list courses is
permies.com. and http://www.permaculture.net/courses/

Koreen Brennan

www.growpermaculture.com
www.facebook.com/growpermaculturenow