permaculture - Re: [permaculture] cooperation between permaculture teachers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] cooperation between permaculture teachers
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:53:19 -0500

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:52 AM, paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com> wrote:

> permaculture.org.au: 335,044
> permacultureusa.org: 1,443,614
> permaculture.co.uk: 300,287
> permacultureportal.com: 6,730,067
> permacultureactivist.net: 478,602
> friendsofthetrees.net: 5,066,941
> permaculture.net 3,563,697
>
> So it would seem that maddy is the winner in this bunch. The rest of
> the sites must, therefore, get fewer than 100,000 visitors per month.
>
> permies.com has an alexa rank of 30,059 and, in january had 794,694
> visitors. This is not counting the 326,407 to richsoil.com or the
> ~279,000 to my youtube channel or any of the podcast stuff.

Ibiblio (which includes this list & others I own or help maintain):

Alexa traffic rank:
17,738
Global Rank
8,496
Rank in US <http://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/US>
Reputation
30,448 <http://www.alexa.com/site/linksin/ibiblio.org>
Sites Linking In
& 5 stats, 1 review

It would be interesting to know what percentage of those stats can be
attributed to activity in this list.