permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is this?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 12:15:33 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

It would be lovely for someone to pull together a list of
all the online pdc courses/curriculums in the world and do a comparative
analysis.

Koreen and Andrew have given a good start for this
list.  But no comparisons.

In the meantime, buyer beware. Do your homework.  Vlad is definitely is a
good salesperson but he does not have a good reputation for
his courses or his integrity in the eyes of many of us in the Pacific
Northwest
permaculture community. Where there is a lot of smoke there is likely to be
some fire.

Michael

Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski
Permaculture - Wildcrafting - Medicinal Herbs & Seeds

Sign up for my newsletter at www.friendsofthetrees.net
www.facebook.com/michael.skeeter.pilarski