permaculture - Re: [permaculture] the gardener's shadow falls both ways

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] the gardener's shadow falls both ways
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 13:17:57 -0800

The more we talk, the more I find commonality between us.
It's good to dialogue and get beyond our 'assumptions'.
Marshall Rosenberg, of Non Violent Communication, and a personal hero of mine (whom I have never met) says, that he can help to solve any conflict in 20-30 minutes AFTER each side has successfully paraphrased the needs of the other.

Be well,
Frances

P.S. There are many generalities in your words (as likely there are in mine).
It might be worthwhile to flesh out some of these generalities at some point.

P.P.S. I reread my post as it came in, and edited does not create community to does not necessarily create community, but community is never a guarantee, is it? It's always rather complex, like a square inch of soil!

P.P.S. If we can see the dialogue as the end, then I think we're okay. We've pushed each other to self express, self witness, and reflect a little more. Win/win/win