permaculture - Re: [permaculture] list contributors

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Douglas Woodard <dwoodard@becon.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] list contributors
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 02:17:41 -0500

The signal to noise ratio might not be worthwhile for some people whose
actions have a lot of leverage and who therefore feel obliged to
prioritize.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

Mitch Triplett wrote:
Greetings.

This is more of a nice to know than a need to know. I'm curious about why,
among the authors of the Pc works on which many of us rely, we only see Toby
Hemenway contributing to this list. I respect Toby's contributions and
(almost) always find something worth mulling over in his writing. But, why
is it I've seen no contributions from Mollison, Holmgren, Jacke, Toensmeier,
etc.? Any thoughts?