permaculture - Re: [permaculture] the gardener's shadow falls both ways

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Tripp Tibbetts <slowfoodguy@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] the gardener's shadow falls both ways
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 13:02:35 -0800 (PST)

Lee Flier wrote:

>Science is a means to an end, and if you don't have the end in mind -
"cultivation and perfection of human beings" or "care of the earth/care
of people," then you will practice very poor science.

I could probably take you to task about this perception of science, but I
liked where our conversation was headed before these last two addenda better,
so I won't.

Tripp

-Chinese proverb