permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Anti-semitism was Re: The Fed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Anti-semitism was Re: The Fed
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 17:18:07 +1000 (EST)

i stated fact
the sydicate nicholas hager
mind games robert masters jean houston
awareness through movement moshe feldenkrais
permaculture bill mollison david holmgren
www.commondreams.com
and all the rest of truth thinkers
and all the good men this world has ever known [sorry girls but the moody
blues said that before woemn/ys lib ]

the dali lama is coming to australia and the chinese have warned the
politcal leaders not to talk with him

WHAT THE HELL Are we going to do

IN COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE THAT WE ARE GOING TO WAR IN 10 YEARS OVER ALLEGED OIL
SHOTAGE OR IS THIS ANOTHER GAME

THAT THE OVERTRODEN HAVE GOT PLAY

ANY ARGUMENT LATERAL THINKING THAT YOU OR ANY BODY ELSE

GIVE ME YOUR SOUCES OF INFORMATION

FORGET SEGUE I SURF THE WAVES AT THE BEACH

I FULLY SUPPORT EDWAD-DE-BONOS METHOD OF THINKING

SO IF YOU WANT BULLSHIT OR SLANGING MATCHES

FORGET IT

SEE YA I'M GOING TO THHE BEACH FIGHT THE SEAGULLS AND WATCH THE F.A. CUP
AND SEE WHO WINS THAT

FORGET THE THE MASS MEDIA BULLSHIT AND THE INNOCENT FANS

Robert Waldrop <bwaldrop@cox.net> wrote:
You were the one who posted racist comments in
this list. Don't try to segue into some kind of
incoherent internet shouting match to distract
attention from what you said. If you are so sick
of racism, then stop posting blatant racist
bigotry in this listserv.

Bob Waldrop, OKC