permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Anti-semitism was Re: The Fed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Anti-semitism was Re: The Fed
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 13:30:06 -0400

Robert Waldrop wrote:
I've read this email several times, and I can't get past the blatant anti-semitism of the first paragraph. I am sad that you think so little of this group and the people who read it to make such a racist comment in the context of a permaculture discussion. Racist bigotry has nothing to do with permaculture, if you think that it does, you know nothing of permaculture. Your loose talk depersonalizes human beings based on race and ethnicity for political motives, and that is the first step towards genocide.

Well put Bob and very true. With a little thought and patience Martin
could have gotten his point across without including anti-Semitic comments.
As far as bigotry and discrimination or worse is concerned those who adhere
to the pro-choice
position and those who choose to have or perform abortions have the same
rights as all others.

I think the kneejerk, anti-societal reactions of many if not most pro-lifers,
especially the radical, extremist
and militant ones are no better than those who make racist comments like
Martin's, KKK's or neoNazis.

Getting in the way of life-saving, life-extending medical research through
the use of embryonic stem cells
is criminal and should be treated by such in the courts.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm