permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Anti-semitism was Re: The Fed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <bwaldrop@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Anti-semitism was Re: The Fed
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 22:49:18 -0500

Well, I doubt that I was the only one with an issue with the original post, but whenever something like comes up, there's often an inner debate as to whether it should be discussed or ignored. I'm just incapable of being quiet when I hear something like that. That's one of my little quirks.

Bob Waldrop, OKC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Snow" <msnow@valley.net>