permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Fed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Tommy Tolson <healinghawk@earthlink.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Fed
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 18:09:53 -0500

Sean Maley wrote:
Since most of us aren't independently wealthy, the answer to this enigma
requires us to work more closely and locally together than we have
previously. We need to lend each other money, rather than borrowing from the
monetary system. If we pay to ourselves the same usurious interest rates
they charge, we can pool our money yet faster. If we buy our food and
resources from within our own local network of permies, that money builds our
land and resource base, yet faster. With a good mutual support savings plan,
we can begin putting land into Trust which we use to Care for yet more
permies. The more permies we pull out of the broken system, the more we can
purchase land; more land, more permies; more permies, more land. Pay taxes
and sell our services today to remain invisible to the monetary system, then
halt our economic participation when such an action would result in an end to
the market-state. Organized like a fungal network, there would be little
notice in a
system temporarily relieved of some of it's burdens and inefficiencies and
nothing that could be done to seemingly infinite targets if we were noticed.
At some point, we have the power to pull the plug on the monetary Ponzi
scheme and the many other inner workings of empire culture.

http://www.solari.com/
http://prosper.com/
There's a Permaculture Credit Union for this. www.pcuonline.org gets you there. They need to loan us money. Make them a proposal.

Tommy Tolson