permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Metta

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Felicity Wright" <flickwright@ozemail.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Metta
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:34:04 +0930

Metta is a Buddhist concept - it is commonly translated as 'loving kindness' but someone else might have a more informed way of explaining it. Lots of spiritual concepts from other cultures don't translate neatly into English.

.... yeah, I know I could do with a bit more of it myself, sorry everyone, my frustration got me narky.

flick