permaculture - [permaculture] martin naylor's anti-semitism

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Penny Powell <pph@mac.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] martin naylor's anti-semitism
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 23:43:27 -0400

Hello all,

Can you clarify for me what is going on please? I cannot understand any part of Martin Naylor's comments at the bottom of this e-mail and so I don't understand why it is perceived as racist. My mind is not grasping it somehow. Mr. Naylor is one of those awful cryptic writers who would be better off leaving his comments in a bathroom stall.

Thank you,

Penny