permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Fed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "J Kolenovsky" <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Fed
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 10:41:36 -0500

Larry, I agree. This couldn't have been said better. And what McKown is
true. Also. I hope the folks out there can come to some sort of
realization of this in their own way. When I started reading about Peak
Oil issues, I snapped to the suggestion of "warring nations" and
"usurpers of principles of democracy" This small group of "dominant" men
are Assyrians in suits with Harvard minds. Energy will, indeed, be the
catalyst of the last days. Man has grown to an immense level of
self-centeredness that, I believe, the Last Days will truly emerge in
the future and all now is a foreunner of that state to come.

Permaculture will be the only thing to hope and cling to during these
coming bad times. Those who are smart enough, fortunate enough and
prepared enough will enbrace the Permaculture core values and multiply.

The world almost dies and comes back with a new face and culture. Like
the song about Luckenbach, Texas "lets get back to the basics of love".
Love of Earth and her Nature. Love of those is the peace and harmony
that be achieved.

Message: 6