permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Fed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "mossmans" <mossmans@internode.on.net>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Fed
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 18:09:45 +1000

Personally, you guys all you do is talk and blame others, there are many
people who have similar concepts to Permaculture, but what Bill and David
did was put them into one cohesive package.

Stop whinging about Fed, conspiracy and other likewise crap, just get on
with promoting lifestyle changes (permaculture) that can help people. It is
not a religion, it is a practical way of doing things,

I would be much more interested to hear this list serve talk about some
positive things, not negative. About how you are promoting it, some
innovative ideas, some new garden design, a great water saver, how you help
people take ownership etc.

In other words get off your email (arse) and do some work!!

Sick of the crap

Sue