permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Fed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Felicity Wright" <flickwright@ozemail.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Fed
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 10:38:21 +0930

I am writing to register my abhorrence at the comments made by Martin Naylor that are blatantly anti-semitic. I think there are times when banning or suspending participation for a period of time for flaming or other outrageous comments is legitimate - and this is it. I got sick of Martin's postings on the Australian permaculture list (and think he was either kicked off or strongly encouraged to leave) and wondered how long it would be before he did similar on this list. Generally, I delete anything with his name as sender, but this time read a response to the crappy post below and was shocked, so searched out the original comment.

Sorry, Martin, but writing LOVE in capitals from time to time is just not enough. You have to walk the walk, not just pay lip service to the nice loving human emotions. I recommend some time out for some meditation about what is going on for you and why you need to vent at other people/groups.

With metta
flick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Naylor" <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>