nafex - Re: [NAFEX] payment method, was "Getting the word..."

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] payment method, was "Getting the word..."
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 09:41:15 -0700 (PDT)

I'm just a little older and pay as much as possible by check & cash! Yes,
paranoid
about any electronic funds transfer, even tho I know someday I'll have to
join the
21st century. Er, or was that the 20th century?

--- Ginda Fisher <> wrote:

> To those of you who think it's an insignificant inconvenience to require
> people to
> mail a check in US funds: would it bother you at all if NAFEX only accepted
> payment through PayPal? After all, it's free to sign up for a PayPal
> account and
> everyone can get to a computer at the library of something. Much less
> trouble
> than carrying plants cross-country in wagon trains.
>
> At 45 I rarely write checks, and spend a lot of time on-line....

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all
the tools to get online.