nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Getting the word out WAS Re: NNGA membership declines

  • From: Claude Jolicoeur <cjoli@gmc.ulaval.ca>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Getting the word out WAS Re: NNGA membership declines
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 00:09:31 -0400

A 20:47 07.07.02 -0700, vous avez écrit :
>I don't think you lose anyone important if they can't
>be bothered to write a check and stamp an envelope. If
>they aren't interested enough in fruit trees to write
>out a check, I'm also quite sure they would have
>nothing to contribute to NAFEX.

I am afraid you might be WRONG here. Consider that canadian members
additionnally have to go to the bank to have a US mandate done at some
cost. Plus, the bank might be at some distance, and you have to go at open
hours which may not suit you. Then, if you don't have stamps for USA, you
have to go at the post office which might be at some distance in the
opposite direction. You might prefer to spend this time with your trees and
say "Oh, I will do it next week" until it is too late...
Why not making it easy - in less than 2 minutes I would settle the matter
on line.
Claude