nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Getting the word out WAS Re: NNGA membership declines

  • From: "loneroc" <loneroc@mwt.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Getting the word out WAS Re: NNGA membership declines
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 05:56:21 -0500

Perhaps someone else noticed the contradictory message in the last post---If
we at NAFEX want to arrest a declining membership and combat a lack of
general societal interest in fruit growing, we must seek out people who have
nothing to contribute (other than their ears/eyes) initially. We must hook
people who have marginal initial interest in fruit and help to create the
new experts who will take up the torch of the dead and dying
old-timers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve H. Lone Rock, WI