nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Getting the word out WAS Re: NNGA membership declines

  • From: Michael Nave <jmichaelnave@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Getting the word out WAS Re: NNGA membership declines
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 20:47:36 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think you lose anyone important if they can't
be bothered to write a check and stamp an envelope. If
they aren't interested enough in fruit trees to write
out a check, I'm also quite sure they would have
nothing to contribute to NAFEX.

The real issue is why do we have so many people who
care nothing about fruits and vegetables and that is a
braoder societal issue. It has nothing to do with
whether a fruit and nut group has a fancy website.