market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Rodents in High Tunnels

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Rodents in High Tunnels
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 12:23:04 -0500

However, we grow in containers in our hoophouse (and only for our own use)
and I have NEVER EVER seen the cat in a container. She is a non-jumping,
non-climbing cat. (Which is pretty unusual. We think she was born with
something wrong with one of her back legs, and this may account for it.)

Oh, Pat. This is not about you. It's just trying to make sure that all considerations of recommendations are on the table for anyone who may want to adopt them without further investigation. Love your kitty! -Allan