market-farming - [Market-farming] Got Hope??

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ploughshare" <gjbrever AT midwestinfo.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Got Hope??
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:37:40 -0600

Thanks all for your words of encouragement and empathy. One of the things I did this morning is to take the drive into town (18 miles) and sign up at our local recreational facility--swimming, weight lifting, cardio equipment, exercise, etc. Even though, I at times feel like it's a long ways away to drive, I think I owe it to myself to at least take one morning a week and have an intense work out. Even during the summer it seems a cardio workout will do my brain, body, and spirit good. It has been below zero here for a couple weeks now so I haven't been able to get out to the greenhouse either. Somedays I go out there before the begining of the season and putter in order so that I can soak up some of that good sunshine. A support services would be a good thing for us all to have access too. --Gary