market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Agroterrorism

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jill Taylor Bussiere" <jdt AT itol.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Agroterrorism
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 21:24:30 -0600

Marc,
These sites you offer are not credible. Dennis Avery is known for not
only misrepresenting facts, but out and out lying. The second site that you
offer is so blatantly biased, that it would be hard to take anything they
say as based in reality. I am assuming that you offer these for our
amusement, yes? - Jill