market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Agroterrorism

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "jay gee" <jgj23 AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Agroterrorism
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 11:58:42 -0800 (PST)

Lucy Goodman wrote:

>So who
>do I call if it is gov't trashing my farm and in other ways impeding my
>farming because I fall into some vague MO.

Call your lawyer.

The gov't., including and especially the FBI,
have no business defaming or slandering
you because you fit a profile.

I suspect you would find that the federal
courts agree with you.

Agroterrorism and ecoterrorism are largely
bureaucratic constructs, i.e., fears created
by the people charged with minding the law
so they can get more money for bureaucratic
purposes.

The more often these people get called on
the carpet, the less likely they are to go off
half cocked.

At least that's my opinion on the subject.

Jay Gee
not a farmer - but interested in farming