market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Agroterrorism

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ed Clifford" <hmdrawrod AT citlink.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Agroterrorism
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 12:10:53 -0500

Alison,
If you are farming you might be a target. In NY this past year milk
has been intentionally contaminated to make it unfit to drink, (P.E.T.A.
claimed no knowledge but supported it). An old business associate of mine
from Long Island had his tool shed destroyed, by E.L.F., because they were
destroying the open areas on LI by building houses. It didn't work, he went
out of business, but someone took his place. There is a growing cadre of
morons who consider themselves the guardians of the earth and the laws be
damned. This includes those of us who use monoculture, internal combustion
engines, animal slavery (such as oxen), heated greenhouses, and those who
chose to have central heat in their homes.
So I don't think that the point is to suspect someone who is using TNT to
remove a stump. However, someone might find the careless use of explosives
and the resulting environmental damage to be worthy of your property to be
targeted for retribution. Think about it! When they target you. Who will you
call? Probably the So called agents of Bio-Tech, the FBI. Maybe you'll use a
gun to defend yourself and risk the ire of the anti-gun lobby. You won't be
able to call the police, they are in the pockets of big business. Maybe they
are all out to "get" us. Maybe we should look at each other, who knows??? My
farm is incorporated....you know what that means, I'm one of them.

Ed Clifford

Shale Rock Farm