market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Agroterrorism

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Agroterrorism
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 15:52:46 -0500

> This list has taken a turn. I think I'll come back in the spring when
> discussions become relevant

Having experienced several fly-overs & visits from the DEA to my
out-of-the-way farm on the coast (yes those were okra plants), this
discussion is more relevant than some list members would like to think.
Farming isn't just about growing anymore. Unfortunately.

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC
http://www.marketfarming.com