market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Agroterrorism

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rick Hopkins" <rdhopkins AT americanpasturage.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Agroterrorism
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 22:58:05 -0600

We had a meth lab bust just over the hill from us last year, but before that
a black un-numbered helicopter spent some time circling my bamboo test plots
which are remotely located on our farm.

I would say sharing this kind of information is as relevant as any
especially if it identifies a trend.

Rick H.