internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] nc.rr.com

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] nc.rr.com
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 19:16:53 -0500

On Jan 7, 2004, at 8:54 AM, Beth wrote:

Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu> wrote:

I think (not certain) I saw your message come across.  Someone else
complained of this the other day, and I knew for certain their message had
reached my inbox.  I'm on ibiblio tho, so I'm a little closer to the
originating mailserver.

This happens to me all the time. I post stuff to INW and never see it in my mailbox. I just chalk it up to some mystery "beth's posts are usually stupid" filter and figure it's probably for the best.

Beth

I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I've had to release every message you post from my spam filters. They're showing up as blocked by blacklists.