internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] nc.rr.com

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] nc.rr.com
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:14:09 -0500

On Wednesday, January 7, 2004, at 10:11 AM, Edward Wesolowski wrote:

I agree it does seem like some kind of filter, tho, where the sender doesn't receive their own posting (altho I use to get my own postings! ...something's changed!)
Does some INWer have an explanation?
Ed W.

To all those suffering from Non-Post-to-the-List-itis,

This has happened to me in the past and MT informed me that I would have to unsubscribe and then re-subscribe. You can also go into your "List Preferences" and make sure that the checkbox is enabled to "See copies of your own posts."

Worked for me...